The membership for competitive swimming and water polo is always valid for an entire club year, running from July 1st to June 30th. Cancellation of the membership must be done in writing (preferably digitally) before June 1st to the respective committee; otherwise, the person will remain a member for another full year (mid-term cancellations are not possible). The membership fee is due in advance and will be automatically collected annually. Upon registration, you are required to authorize the association for automatic collection.
- To cancel the membership for competitive swimming, contact the Swimming Committee.
- To cancel the membership for water polo, contact the Water Polo Committee.
The membership for recreational swimming can be canceled twice a year, up to one month before the start of the next session.
- Session 1 runs from September 1st to January 1st.
- Session 2 runs from January 1st to July 1st.
- To cancel the membership, send an email 30 days prior to the start of the new session. The membership fee is due in advance and will be automatically collected per session.
Every member automatically becomes a member of the KNZB (Dutch Swimming Federation), except for ABC swimming.
If you or your child has a medical condition that may affect participation in swimming, please inform the respective coach personally.
The association cannot be held liable for the loss of personal belongings and/or personal injuries incurred in the swimming pool.
Membership fees are non-refundable:
- In case of absence due to illness or other reasons.
- If training cannot be provided due to the closure of the pool on holidays or other exceptional circumstances.