On this page you can find all club records of the Futen.
Criteria for setting club records
- Only the members of AZ&PC De Futen can set club records.
- The records run from January 1 through December 31. Each new calendar year, the age groups therefore shift one year.
- In relay races, the age determination depends on the oldest person in the group.
- Futen Senior Records (FSRs) can be swum by all swimmers aged 20 and at all competitions.
- Futen Master Records (FMRs) can only be swum by master swimmers (20 years or older) during official master competitions.
- A Master’s swimmer moves up in age category as of 1 January. The age categories are always per 5 years: 20 to 29, 30 to 34, 35 to 39, etc.
- The age group of a relay team is determined by the sum of the ages of the team members in whole years on 31 December of the current year. Age groups for relays are: 80 – 99 years, 100 – 119, 120 – 159, 160 – 199, 200 – 239, 240 – 279, 280 – 319, 320 – 359 and continue this series if necessary.
- Open Water Records can only be swum during official Open Water competitions.